Thursday, June 4, 2009

New forms

As I'm sure you all have seen by now, there are new forms for cat and bear.  I have seen them all and they are definately different.  And above all else, I am soooo glad I'm a Tauren!!  I really like their forms better.  

I think it is funny that the Tauren cat forms look male and the Night Elf cat forms look female. If you have the designs in game, why can't males have the Tauren manes and females have the NE cat design? I mean, come on, why would a male NE druid want to look like a female cat?  But seriously, why do the Taurens look like male lions and NEs look like female lions?  I admit the colors on the NE forms don't scream female lion, but the look of the cat does.  And what is the deal with the jewerly?  

Anyway, just a thought for the day.  I can't wait to play around with the different colors and decide which one looks best on Ylee!

1 comment:

Casey Hume said...

Ok, so before, I have to admit I liked the NE druid cat better, but NOW? The tauren druid ROCKS and the NE druid is kind of lame.

It's like a Lion vs. a widdle stway kittie.