Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ramblins

So things on my druid are going pretty well these days.  I am pretty happy with the state of bear tanking and cat dps.  I have now specced feral/feral and love it.  My wife however feels that I should keep all this tree gear in case I ever need to heal.  I'm a BEARCAT not a tree, I keep telling her.  I have run quite a few heroics lately on my Disc Priest alt and love it.  I even have been doing some shadow which is different.

Things have been sort of slow on the raiding front, but that is to be expected this time of year.  Everyone wants to go on vacation, or at least spend more time outside.  I can't blame them, I do too!!  We are even taking my mother to Scarborough Faire this weekend as a belated Mother's Day gift.  And of course that is the day my guild chooses to go into Ulduar 25 for the first time.  We have all been on 10 man, but this is the first 25 man we are trying and I'm not going to be there.  /cry

Ah, well, real life and mothers first!  And Lord knows, if Mother ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!! 

No comments: