Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ugh . . . I'm going to be Bald Bear Belly soon.....

So in the past couple of weeks since 3.2 hit, I haven't been able to run much at all. I have passed a kidney stone (ouch) and had the stomach flu. And when I'm that sick, I just don't like to sit at the computer for very long.

Now, on Monday, I am having a total hysterectomy. So I will be in the hospital for 3-5 days and won't be feeling up to tanking for a while. Damn. Well, at least I should have time to do dailies during my 6-8 weeks at home. Gold for the win!

I have been trying to compile a list of gear from 10 mans that would be upgrades and I hope to have that posted up here soon. If not before Monday, then probably the next week.

3 comments:

Jaslm said...

Focus on your job as a (self) healer, and you will return to tank in good time. More real-life adventure than one seeks -- good luck with it. Feel better soon.

Amy said...

Hope everything goes well for you on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing well? Let us know.