Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow.....

Okay, well, sorry for the long long delay, life has been entertaining, but not really in a good way. I'm doing better and should be back at work in the next few weeks. I didn't end up mending quite as quickly has planned, but then nothing ever goes according to plan. However, I am becoming quite fond of gaming on the laptop while in bed. Got a nice little tableish thing to put it on and a lapboard with the mouse on the right side and my G13 on the left. Quite comfy!

Wow-wise, been raiding TC10, I haven't seen any good upgrades drop for me yet, but hopefully soon. We have TC25 scheduled for this week, and I can't wait.

I have also been leveling a shaman. I have to say, I'm quite surprised by how fun Elemental is. She is currently 78 so she should hit 80 soon.

I am still working on the article for the 10 man only gear. Should be soon.

No comments: