Friday, November 20, 2009

Bearcat wanderings

So as I have mentioned before, I am an officer in my guild and I like my guild. But lately I'm feeling a bit caged. I feel like a tiger pacing in my enclosure.

My guild has been clearing ToC10, Ony10 and Ony25 for several weeks now but last night we finally made progress on ToC25 and downed 3/5. And hopefully we will go back tonight and finish it up!

Now here is the thing, we have some really good players, and then we have some really not so good players. Being a casual guild, it is hard to get all really good players when we don't require attendance. I'm happy we are downing ToC25 but I want more.

I want to try heroic modes, I want challenges but I just don't know that there are enough people in my guild that are up to it. I don't even have to do ToGC25 at this point. I would settle with ToGC10. But I don't want to /gquit either.

So I plan to try and put together a group soon. Til then, I pace restlessly.

No comments: