Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Question for the interwebs....

I have a non-WoW related post for y'all that maybe ya'll can help me with.

I created my dad's website for him and I have submitted the url to the different search engines. I started the website back in July and that is when I submitted to Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. And I can see that Google has never seached his site.

Also even when I search for specific keywords that are listed, he doesn't show up in the first several pages. Does anyone have any suggestions to help with showing up higher in the search list? Especially on Google?

In case anyone is interested, the address is http://www.catfishgarysguideservice.com/

He is starting the guide service to help pay my mother's medical bills so I would appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi here is a link to the google optimizer, its evil but it may help you out getting him higher in the list.
http://www.google.com/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

Sven