Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Normal 10 Man Bear Gear for Patch 3.3.2

Okay, I'm going to list the gear that is BIS for a bear who isn't doing 25 mans or heroic modes. This is my preliminary list, and there may be things that fall from the Frostwing Halls that I don't have listed.

You are going to want the 4 piece T10 bonus, so I have included those items. DO NOT BUY THE CHEST PIECE WITH EMBLEMS! You won't be able to get the Sanctified sets because you would have to get tokens from 25 mans, but you can get the level 251 set.

Head:

Neck:
I know that it has parry on it and it doesn't do us much good, but the stam and dodge are very good.

Shoulders:

Back:

Chest:
This is included because it is BOE and it is a damn good item! Buy it!

Wrist:
and
are pretty darn close. The bracers have a bit more stam, but the vambraces have more agility. Since the bracers are crafted and you can get those easier, I would go that direction.

Hands:

Waist:

Legs:

Feet:

Ring 1:

Ring 2:

Trinket 1:

Trinket 2:

Weapon:
This is from the Battered Hilt quest line. Do the ICC 5 mans until you get this drop or buy it but get this weapon.

Idol:
Honestly, this would be the last piece I spend emblems on.
Idol of Mutilation is still a very good idol and it would be better for pulls with multiple mobs because it can proc off of swipe.
Idol of the Crying Moon is much better for single target tanking since you know you will keep your Lacerate up.


This winds up looking like this: Ylee

1 comment:

Blogger.jinbo said...

Recently? Mood is helpless + tired + good?.!! Birthday grams of singing is to express their? Depressed and heart trouble. Think out loud expensive. So expensive, and throat are also taking Dayin. Estimate call? Not enough. Also take outlet completely. No wonder, or feel uncomfortable. rainy days the how do I miss you can not call you because I can not find what insomnia has become a familiar sound of silence in lieu of scenes do you expect people to accompany the more I listen to raindrops and more addicted, like me who can not wait for him who fell in love with you,cheap polo shirts, I always learn the taste of loneliness an umbrella how tired a person who Calei rain What kind of night I can make you even miss the rain How dark the sky to be able to have your concern in fact, without me you can not tell the difference close to the more say you will be sorry Do not say you want to change the people who do not apologize for being loved look forward to more and more tired people who like me,new shoes 2010, not him who is in love with you I always learn the taste of loneliness an umbrella how tired a person who Calei rain What kind of night I can make you miss more days of rain to the size of more black can have your concern in fact,spyder jackets, without me you can not tell the difference close to the more say you will be sorry Do not say you want to change the people who loved how the rain without apology what kind of night I can make you Rain also miss how dark the sky to be able to have your concern in fact, without me you can not tell the difference close to the more say you will be sorry Do not say you want to change the people who do not apologize,cheap men's nike shoes, I loved the feeling on like this song. <>. also really like this song. think the lyrics are written for you. who,polo shirts, like myself. who can not wait for her. I am really a man? .!