Thursday, April 1, 2010

And I'm back

About a month ago, my work instituted a new web filter and therefore I could no longer read any blogs at work or access any WoW related websites. This is my first test at posting to my blog using the email address I recently set up.  Hopefully all goes as planned.

On the WoW front.

I am back to raiding 25 mans with Band of the Hawk, which is nice, this is where I want to be.  I have gotten a couple of nice drops along the way.  The other interesting thing is that I'm in the process of training a couple of new tanks for raiding.  They are coming along nicely, one is a DK and one is a warrior.  This is good since recently a different warrior tank has stepped down from raiding.  

Also last night, my 10 man finally downed Putricide and that was exciting!  Of the three 10 mans our guild currently has, ours was the first to bring him down.  And he dropped the really nice armor pen head piece that I think I'm going to use for cat!  

1 comment:

gmail.com said...

It can be difficult to get knowledgeable individuals for this issue, however you be understood as you no doubt know what you are writing about! With thanks