Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ding!

Well, we hit 80 on Saturday December 6, 2008 at 6pm.  We were 78 on Friday, but I dual boxed while she worked on Saturday so that we would be 80 for Naxx.  And then Naxx got moved to Sunday, which is fine, we ran 5 Heroics instead.  Violet Hold, Utgarde Keep, The Culling of Stratholme, Drak'tharon, The Occulus  I am now up to 30 emblems so I'm making my move.  

When we hit Naxx up on Sunday, I only had 25,500 armor; 32,000 HP; and about 35.6% dodge. However, we were able to do the Arachnid Quarter and get down Patchwerk.  Man those Hateful Strikes hurt! Steaky got three leather healing drops, she was excited!  I think it was pretty damn good for our first attempt!

I got the Handwraps of Preserved History on Saturday and Shroud of Darkness yesterday. Yeah! Now I'm sitting at about 26,000 armor, with 26,207 health and 32.16% dodge self buffed. So yeah, need some work there to really tank but I'm getting there.

Speaking of, I'm also now Tanking Lead for the guild as well as Recruitment Officer.  Now the only thing that sucks about that is that I can no longer get to the Tanking Forums from work.  It is now blocked, however, I can get to the European Tanking Forums.  Go Figure!


No comments: