Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gear and Naxx

So we have now cleared the Arachnid, Plague and 2/3 of the Military quarters.  We would have finished the Military Quarter, but 2 of the guys had to go to bed.  I mean, it was only 2:30 in the morning there and they had to work today.  I just don't see the problem.  I'm kidding.

Overall, I think we are doing pretty well.  We now have enough people that we should start 2 10 man Naxx runs.  I will be in charge of the second one again.  I kind of wish we had gotten further with the "core" group before the split but we just have so many people ready to go.

I also got my first upgrades from Naxx.   Staff of the Plague Beast and I also got Cloak of Armed Strife  so I am pretty pumped.  I am now 6 emblems away from my new chest!  So I'm getting some nice upgrades.

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.