Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Am I ready?

So I have been reading stuff on Ulduar as I'm sure most folks have at this point.  And I'm beginning to wonder if I'm all that ready or not.  Currently I usually have about 43K health with 34K - 36K armor and almost 50% dodge buffed.  Now, I know that I could have way more HP if I gemmed for stamina, and while a large health pool is nice, I still prefer to dodge when I can.  

So with the changes that they are making to bears, my armor and health will go down considerably, but I will have Savage Defense.  Well, normally my AP is close to 6K and I have almost 50% crit so it should be up quite a bit.  

I have most of the gear I could want for bear other than a drop or two from Sarth 2D but that is because of all the guild changes lately that we just haven't gotten everyone back up to that same skill level we had in January.  

And I'm actually considering stocking materials to make Flask of Stoneblood after the patch hits. Especially since it has now been buffed and my HP will be taking a hit.  I think this may be more useful than the Flask of Endless Rage since it would only add 45 to my shield.  

I also have about 25 Fish Feast to share and I have mats to make another 20.  I also have 18 Blackened Dragonfin and I'm going to go fishing to get the mats for more.  So I'm hoping to be ready to hit Ulduar when the patch hits.

I am going to make a bunch of the other foods too and put them in the guild bank.  Plus I regularly put all sorts of elixirs in there.  Since raiding is definately not a one person thing, I try to do what I can so my guildies can be ready also.

Overall, I think I have a few more things to get before Ulduar, but I think I'm close to ready.

Are You?

1 comment:

Casey Hume said...

Probably not, but I'm getting close too. I'll likely spend some time this weekend getting food together, and I already have several Stonebloods ready. Of course, with my luck I'll be back to dps, so I won't need them. :D