Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OMG this rocks


So, I was reading BBB today and saw this


It was apparently done by Tesh and I must say he freaking rocks!

And while it is a NE druid in the picture, it totally captures the attitude correctly of what I have been thinking.

I love the fact I don't wear plate with all the other guys. I love tanking in the buff so to speak!

However, it is sort of tough in a raid environment because if you are a plate tank, you might have to roll against 1-2 other guys for plate gear. Me, I have to roll against the 5-6 rogues we currently are running with and the 5-6 people who want my weapons. That is the only thing I really hate about the new loot system. Plate tanks still don't have as much competition as us bears for gear. Plate tanks only roll against other plate tanks. Bears roll against rogues and cats. So I'm just saying it can be tough.....

Anyway, I just had to share the picture because it is too awesome!

No comments: