Tuesday, January 6, 2009

25 Mans and Arenas

So, tonight we will be running Heroic Naxx for the first time as a guild.  I will be main tanking with two OTs that are death knights.  They are a couple of really good tanks so I have no worries there. When we ran Heroic Vault of Archavon last night with a PUG, raid buffed I was up to 34K armor, 40K health and 42% dodge.  So I feel pretty good about that and my gear upgrades pretty much come from 25 mans now.

I will buy the legs to the Savage Gladiator's set tonight and that is the last of the 5 main pieces that I need.  Woo Hoo, now to just farm honor for the Hateful accessories.  I'm at 342 resilience before the legs, so I know those will help.  Our 5v5 team is actually ranked this week, I'm in shock.  The ranking on my armory profile says 155th, but if you click on the team and follow it, we are 468th. Not sure of the difference yet.  Oh well, I guess I will figure it out.

No comments: