Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Patch 3.0.8

So the patch is going live today......I can't wait to find out what my armor changes to.  I haven't been able to get the armor pieces for rings and trinkets, so this should actually increase my armor by about 4k.  That is nice.  Prior to the patch, I was sitting at 26.5K armor with 33.5 HP, so I will post tomorrow about the change.

We cleared all 4 quarters in Naxx 25 this week.  I got a new Tunic of Indulgence, and I am quite happy!  I had been running with he Polar Vest, so this is a nice upgrade.

Also, at what point do guilds itemize for tanks.  I mean, it is getting quite close to where the DPS folks can outpace my threat generation even in my threat gear because I am just not getting drops.  Oh well, I guess I will get drops sooner or later.

No comments: