Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bear DPS and Ramblings

So during our 25 man Naxx last night, the best boss dps I was able to put out was about 1750.  Now I am fairly happy with that but the DK tanks can do approx 2600 DPS. Now seriously, what is up with that.  I realize that my guild is not that well geared yet, but our DK tank was in the top 10 DPS, as a tank.  Top DPS was about 4100, but still, it is somewhat frustrating that I can't do more damage.  

And I am well aware that I'm a tank, not a DPSer and that I was still doing about 300 or so DPS more than the pally tank, so I'm good with that.  Plus I have way more armor than the DK but really, only about 4000 HP more.  I really need to start getting some drops on gear!  I keep running heroics for the couple of things that I need, but so far, no luck on the drops.

I have evaluated my gear, and with no buffs at all, I stand at 26.5k armor in bearform with 30k HP.  So with patch 3.0.8 my armor should actually increase to over 30k, maybe 31k.  That will be nice!

No comments: