Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Post Patch 3.0.8

Ugh, what a mess last night.  Northrend kept going offline....Kicking people off and causing all sorts of issues.  But that is to be expected with a large patch changing as much stuff as they did.  

I did get to log in and found that unbuffed my armor is now up to 32,400 so that is a big jump for me.  I had not been able to get the armor trinkets yet, so the change was a very good thing for me.  I have the Essence of Gossamer and the Indestructible Alchemist's Stone as my trinkets.  The Gossamer procced 10 times during our 25 Man Naxx the other night.  I am actually surprised that it didn't proc more often.  However, between the two, that is 186 stamina and that is a nice chunk of HP.

I actually saw a feral in bear form the other day in Dalaran, he had 37K hit points unbuffed but every single gem socket had a +24 stamina gem in it.  So he had great hit points, but not much mitigation.  He was even wearing the Polar set gemmed with stamina gems.  While I know having a large hit pool is great, it is better if you don't get hit.  Balancing HP and dodge is a good thing, it makes your healers happy if you can dodge 50% or more of the attacks.  Especially on Heroic Patchwerk.

No comments: