Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad Kitty

So I came across a wonderful new mod called Bad Kitty (BK) that is totally set up for feral forms, both of them.  However, it also works with other druids.  

So last night during Naxx, one of my feathered kin put Faerie Fire up and it automatically acknowledged it on BK.  Worked the same for mangle when another druid put it up so I am really impressed.  I had been trying to find a mod that would do this for both forms and I tried Need to Know and while it was nice, it wouldn't work for other druids' spells.  You can also customize the spells you want shown and the size of the rows.  I also like that it shows a cooldown for Berserk, Savage Roar, and Tiger's Fury in terms of when the cooldown is over so you know when you can use them again without missing a beat.  Go download it and play with it!  

So I just wanted to say

Bad Kitty is the cat's meow!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use PowerAuras for showing Faerie Fire and Mangle on my targets, works also with the ones of other people because it just checks the debuff name.

Anonymous said...

Any suggestions for configuration? I played with Bad Kitty for a few minutes and found its UI to be a bit confusing.