Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Branching Out

So last night a few of us in guild decided to do some BGs and we were going to do arenas, but we never quite made it to that.  It was a lot of fun.  However, I have a confession to make.....

When we PVP I respec to Tree.  I know, I know, I should be ashamed.....  I swear I miss my fur the WHOLE time.  That bark is just itchy.

However, I have to say that I'm really beginning to get the hang of it I think.  I was able to heal myself through a rogue attack until help could get there and kill him.  That is making progress.  You see, I have never had to heal in all of my 80 levels.  Only in the last few weeks have I been trying to heal as a Tree in PVP.  I have always carried a Tree with me.  AKA, my resto druid wife, so this is all new to me.

We won every BG we entered and even got a Prot Warrior friend the Ironman achievement so he was happy.  I got about 12,000 honor for the night so I'm working my way up to another PVP piece.  I'm thinking maybe cloak.  Our goal is to get me used to healing so that our arena team would have 2 healers.  So I'm trying and slowly getting better.

But I do have to say that it is depressing that she can out heal me twice over.  And I'm doing everything I think I can do, so back to the ole drawing board.  But then, she is an old Sequoia Redwood and I'm just a little sprout of a Tree.

2 comments:

Casey Hume said...

Awww, Ylee, I thought you were amazing. Trust me, if it weren't for the both of you, I don't think we'd have been the force to be reckoned with that we were.

Also, I don't know if overheals count or not for "healing" totals, so it's possible that you were both hitting me at the same times and hers just put me up to full before your did their job. Trust me, though. After last night, I think we're making the kind of progress to understanding ourselves and each other a lot better than we were. Look out arenas. :D

Steaky said...

You did fine dear. Remember I have been a healer from day 1 with my druid and have pvp'd extensively. You are definitely showing improvement and doing fine. Don't compare yourself to me.