Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nobles Deck


So, I finally got my Nobles Deck put together the other night.  Yeah!  I am so sick of grinding herbs and begging from my friends for theirs just so I could make those cards.  I just couldn't bring myself to pay over 1000 gold per card but I have at least repaid my friends with a other decks and cards.

Anyway, my point is: Which greatness card do I want?


Now, the reason that I ponder this is that since Savage Defense is coming, I may really want that strength.  And if I get the strength card, that will give me 90 strength (210 AP) but when it procs I will get an additional 300 agility because that is my highest stat out of strength, agility, intellect and spirit.  

I have approximately 113 strength and 979 agility in my cat set, but that won't change much with my bear set at the moment.  So even if I choose the strength card, I would still be getting the proc for agility.  To me this is a win win situation.  I could get both stats bumped up, even if one is only when it procs.

What are ya'll thinking of doing?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the changes to Druid bleeds being able to crit, Agility is now much better than Strength for DPS.

You should get the Agility trinket.

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, with SD @ 25% of AP, strength doesn't scale well as a defensive stat. Agility of course and dodge in addition to +crit, with the side benefit of providin AP in cat as well. Just got mine yesterday and have found it to make a Huge difference, price very often.... Funny to see it proc from HOTs.

Anonymous said...

Wow, iphone postings get all buggered up in spell corrections and such...
What I meant to say in previous post was:

Furthermore, with SD @ 25% of AP, strength doesn't scale well as a defensive stat. Agility of course provides additional armor and dodge in addition to +crit, with the side benefit of providing AP in cat form as well. Just got mine yesterday and have found it to make a Huge difference, procs very often.... funny to see it proc from HOTs.