Thursday, October 7, 2010

Been a while....

I haven't posted in a while because lots of people are posting about the changes coming up in Cata. I do however have a few thoughts about it myself.

I think the new glyph system should be interesting. I like that we have the Prime glyphs for min/maxing and Major glyphs for other good stuff that we never got to have, and then the minor glyphs for the misc. stuff that is useful, just to make things a little nicer. I was checking out the druid glyphs and noticed they don't have the glyph of growling. I hope that it gets changed so that our growl miss chance is based on melee hit instead of spell hit or they give us the glyph back.

And I think the masterys will make feral a bit more fun to play. Especially cat, which is good because I don't get to tank nearly as much as I used to. However, looking at bears for cata, I think they sound like they are going to be in a good spot for tanking. From what I have read, they are producing quite a bit of threat and their damage mitigation is still quite nice.

I also can't wait to make a troll druid, I think their skins look awesome! It reminds me of the 80s! Stay away from the VooDoo!


No comments: