Monday, October 11, 2010

Glyphs

Get them now before tomorrow otherwise you are very likely to be paying at least double for them. I don't know if the patch will actually come tomorrow or not, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

I personally have an inscriptionist and will spend this evening making lots and lots of glyphs that I know will still be there tomorrow. You may ask why I am making them early. Well, because from everything I have read, creating glyphs will cost 3 times the inks that they do now. I have a stockpile of inks at the current moment, but that could get depleted quite quickly if everything costs 3 inks instead of 1. I have 500 of each type of ink except Ink of the Sea of which I have 1500. I have spent a lot of time and money getting ready for this and the last thing I want is to cut my self short. So, make your glyphs tonight!

1 comment:

Casey Hume said...

Double price! Try quintuple, or dectuple. Icosatuple? I don't know, I just know I bought some glyphs last week for about 2-8g each so I'd be sure to have most of them for my warrior and my DK. I had a few extras though, which I posted back at 32-40g each, and they sold in a flash. That's some big turnaround.