Thursday, September 4, 2008

Do Over!

Okay, now that I have mentioned a few things you should do, let me tell you a few things not to do.

  1. Never start a pull with no rage. Duh, right? Well, I can't tell you how many times I have pulled and forgotten to generate rage first. I normally start off with a mangle or a swipe, and guess what, you can't do that with no rage. LOL, so just fair warning, try to remember to use Enrage before you start.
  2. Never get too close while marking. You can mark your targets from surprisingly far back. You don't need to get close. The first time I tanked Kara, I kept getting too close and accidentally pulling the group before it got it marked. Ouch. Remember, you can always mark in stealthed cat form!
  3. Always ask if everyone has done the instance and if not explain how it works. Don't assume and have someone in the wrong place because they don't know.
  4. Don't accidentally hit your button to switch in and out of bear form right as you start tanking Nalorakk, the bear boss in Zul'Aman. And hope like hell that you don't cause a wipe. If you are lucky as I was, your wife will battle rez you and you can tank his bear form (instead of his normal form) and no one yelled too much. I did have to do alot of bark kissing to the wife after the battle rez though! ;P I just felt like a bear ass noob!

I know I have done a lot more stupid things, but I just can't think of them at the moment. All in all, remember it is a game, and that you can always get a do over!

1 comment:

Steaky said...

I am sure I can think of a few stupid things :P j/k ... oh, I know you tend to go into bear form right before you charge in to generate rage from switching forms ... that is a handy tip.
Okay, back to my resto world,
Kandle aka Steaky (ylee's tree)